Sunday, February 28, 2010

T-1 Day.....

So here I am sitting on my bed in Montreal, ecstatic to be off of the plane. They haven't taken away my electronics yet.... but they will.

It's been an interesting ride thus far and it is sure to only get even more interesting. So far I have met one of the girls in my platoon... lets just say I got the evil eye and snubbed verbally...oh, well; with any luck she will end up on WFT or something.

They give you a rule book and then throw some of them out the window I think just for shits and giggles and to confuse you. First rule they give you in big bold letters... no male or female may enter the pod of the opposite gender... well, guess what folks I am sitting in my POD, which has me and 5 guys in it.... not the funnest when the shower doesn't have a lock. LOL. stuck this way until Wednesday, which is fine for me... I get along with boys better...although I really wish there was more than one bathroom stall.

We aren't really doing anything today other than a briefing and some cleaning; and we finally got our sheets... yeah, that's right. Nothing like crawling onto a mattress at 3am to attempt to get some sleep with no sheets or blankets only to get up 2 hours later to shower and eat. Sleep Deprivation week should be a breeze.

Anyway, I'm off to bond with the boys.... Miss you all already!!

- Stiletto

1 comment:

  1. we miss you already. im glad you made it ok. heres to evil girl getting stuck on fat camp and no boys walking in on you in the shower haha. i keep harassing B for tips and tricks to send you. i hope you get to the see the game tonight. lots of love. L.

    ReplyDelete